Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-21 Origin: Site
The front of the car is equipped with stainless steel bull bars, which not only have decorative functions but more importantly, are safety devices that absorb and alleviate the external impact, protect the body and protect the body and occupants.
Prepare the required materials: tools for dismantling the stainless steel bull bar, plastic welding torch, PP welding rod, putty, 400 mesh, and 600 mesh sandpaper, self-painting, self-painting varnish.
What are the preparation steps for repairing stainless steel bull bars?
What are the following steps for repairing stainless steel bull bars?
What are the final steps for repairing stainless steel bull bars?
1. Open the hood first and observe how to disassemble the stainless steel bull bar. The disassembly method can be inquired. The methods of different models are different, but they are similar, so we will skip them again. If you only weld one side and the damaged part is easy to operate, You can omit the first step.
2. Align the cracks in the stainless steel bull bar and fix the cracks with transparent tape to prevent the cracks from deforming and uneven on both sides during operation.
3. Plug in the prepared electric soldering iron and turn the stainless steel bull bar over to check the cracks inside the bumper. Wait for the electric soldering iron to reach the temperature. Use the electric soldering iron to fix the cracks inside the stainless steel bull bar first. Operate according to the crack direction.
1. Use a plastic welding gun (hot air gun) to weld the prepared PP welding rod along the crack.
2. Tear off the transparent tape just used for the stainless steel bull bar, and also use an electric soldering iron to solder one side along the crack. Then use 400-mesh coarse sandpaper to polish the areas that have just been soldered with an electric soldering iron and need to be touched up. After smoothing, apply putty ash, and let it dry in the sun.
3. At this time, use wet sandpaper, follow the rules to sand with coarse sandpaper, then sand with fine sandpaper to make it smooth and smooth, then rinse it off, wipe it dry with a clean cloth, and wait for it to dry before you can paint on the stainless steel bull bar.
1. Shake the self-spraying paint evenly before spraying it on the stainless steel bull bar. Keep the spraying distance of 20 cm. You cannot spray directly. Otherwise, the spraying will be uneven. Keep a certain angle. After each spraying, the interval is about a quarter of an hour. About five or six times. After the color paint on the stainless steel bull bars is sprayed, the gloss paint is finally sprayed. The gloss of the vehicle paint surface is reflected by the varnish. The painting process is still very technical. If it is not done well, there will be no gloss, and it is easy to produce wavy or horizontal ripples.
2. After drying for several hours, the stainless steel bull bar can be installed back. This repaired the crack.
The restoration of the stainless steel bull bar reflects its importance. A car cannot be without stainless steel bull bars. WEIBO Auto Accessories Co., Ltd. is perfect for every detail of the stainless steel front bar, guarantee the quality level, To bring you the perfect product experience.