Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-15 Origin: Site
The front and rear bumpers are located in most of the areas in the front and rear of the car. On the surface, they are designed to avoid the impact of external damage on the vehicle safety system. They can reduce the injury of drivers and passengers in high-speed impact. Now bumpers are more and more designed for pedestrian protection.
How to protect the front and rear bumper?
How to remove the front and rear bumpers?
What is the latest development of front and rear bumper?
1. Use the corner indicator column to judge the position of the front and rear bumper
Marks erected at the corners of the front and rear bumper are indicator posts, and some company products also have a type that automatically expands and contracts with a motor. This kind of corner indicator column can accurately confirm the bumper corner position, prevent bumper damage, improve driving skills, and for people who often scratch the bumper, it is best to install a try. With this corner indicator column, the position of the front and rear bumper can be correctly judged in the driver's seat, which is very convenient.
2. Installing corner rubber can reduce front and rear bumper damage
The corners of the front and rear bumper are the most easily damaged parts of the car shell. People with a bad sense of driving tend to rub the corners and make them full of scars. It is the corner rubber that can protect this part, just stick it on the corner of the front and rear bumper, and the installation is very simple. This method can reduce the degree of damage to the front and rear bumper. Of course, if the rubber is bruised, just replace it with a new one. In addition, the corner rubber is a thick rubber pad, which is attached to the corner of the front and rear bumper. If you want to have a sense of integrity with the body, you can spray it with paint.
1. First remove the screws from the bottom part of the front bumper and then open the front cover.
2. After opening the front cover, don't rush to remove the screws. It depends on the specific model, so you have to look at the headlight installation screws first.
3. The front and rear bumper of a general vehicle needs to remove two headlight screws, and there are three screws under the headlight to fix the bumper on the keel of the car.
4. Finally, remove a few screws on the keel to safely remove the bumper.
5. Pay attention to the lights and lines on the front and rear bumper when disassembling. When removing the wires and lights, the bumper is the last to be removed.
Currently, more people use plastic front and rear bumpers to improve fuel consumption and operating experience. Plastic front and rear bumpers can effectively reduce the burden on cars. The weight of one piece of metal front and rear bumper corresponds to 4 weights of plastic bumper. Moderate lightweight makes the engine lighter and improves fuel consumption according to the weight of the vehicle. Fully combined front and rear bumpers with cars can reduce wind resistance and improve the overall driving experience.
It seems that every car needs to be equipped with front and rear bumpers. This is not only for the safety of pedestrians but also for the safety of vehicle owners. WEIBO Auto Accessories Co., Ltd. Focus on the creating of new models to match different markets’ requirements from customers. They offer customization design with considering selling price before project setting up.