Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-09 Origin: Site
The appearance of the front and rear bumpers of the car is to a certain extent to reduce the damage to the occupants in the case of a side collision of the car. Therefore, we need to usually install door bumpers on cars to enhance the impact force of the door. This is a practical and simple method. At the same time, the body structure is not changed much. The front and rear bumpers of automobiles have been widely used.
How to check if it is the original front and rear bumper?
How to repair the scratches on the front and rear bumpers of the car?
What is the difference between car anti-collision beams and front and rear bumpers?
One is to look at the installation position. The front and rear bumperr fits tightly to the body when leaving the factory, and the seams are also very uniform;
The second is to look at the appearance. The original front and rear bumper has a uniform appearance without any bumps. No matter how good the workmanship is, the painted bumper will leave some marks on the surface;
The third is to look at the paint surface, the paint surface is uniform, and there is no color difference with the car body. If conditions permit, you can raise the car to see if there is any misalignment of the mounting ears inside the bumper.
The most important point is to check whether there is a label inside the front and rear bumper and see the color of the front and rear bumper paint and the color of the body.
1. For the small scratches on the front and rear bumpers of the car, you can go to the market to buy some water wax or hard wax, take a sponge or flannel, apply wax to the scratches. When using hard wax, be sure to clean the paint.
2. For serious scratches on the front and rear bumpers of the car, if you can see the color of the lower primer, it depends on the location of the scar. Generally, the bumpers, rearview mirrors, and wheel eyebrows of some cars are made of engineering plastics. Yes, it will not rust, and it depends on the owner's request.
3. In addition, you can also use toothpaste to lightly apply to the shallow scratches, and then use a soft cotton cloth to wipe counterclockwise several times, not only to reduce the scratches but also to avoid air erosion of the paint wounds.
1. Automobile bumper is an important safety device to absorb and mitigate the external impact and protect the front and rear of the body. The front and rear bumpers can be seen directly on the body, and they are generally made of plastic or resin with higher elasticity to reduce the impact of a slight collision on the car.
2. The anti-collision steel beam is generally hidden in the bumper and inside the door. When the elastic material can no longer buffer the energy under the action of a large impact, front and rear bumper can protect the occupants in the car.
Needless to say, the position of the front and rear bumpers on the car is still very important. WEIBO Auto Accessories Co., Ltd. has focused on the field of front and rear bumpers for many years, it has attracted a large number of consumers around the world with its high-quality products, appropriate prices, and excellent services.