Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-15 Origin: Site
With the continuous improvement of the safety awareness of drivers, general car bodies will be equipped with stainless steel side bars to prevent minor collisions and scratches from causing damage to the paint. For drivers and passengers, the stainless steel side bars have a certain protective effect.
What is the role of stainless steel side bars?
What are the actual functions of stainless steel side bars?
How to remove the stainless steel side bar on the car?
1. The stainless steel side bar can provide convenience for some elderly and children when getting on and off the bus.
2. There are stainless steel side bars to protect the body when passing low-lying roads, and the pedals can also prevent bicycles from damaging the paint.
3. When washing the car, step on the stainless steel side bar to clean the dead corners of the roof.
4. The stainless steel side bar can improve the coordination of the vehicle's appearance.
Now many off-road vehicles or SUV stores will recommend you to install stainless steel side bars. Are pedals useful?
1. The stainless steel side bar is mainly used to facilitate the elderly and children to get on and off the bus. Young people often don't use it. It's easy to dirty their pants when getting off the bus on rainy days. However, if the elderly and children take more buses at home, stainless steel side bar is recommended to install.
2. The foot stainless steel side bar can also protect the side skirt. For example, if you accidentally rub it through a narrow section, the skirt will not be damaged if there is a foot pedal. The repair requirements of the skirt are relatively high. Otherwise stainless steel side bar will rust easily. Of course, it's also possible that you can't rub it originally, but just rub it with the foot pedal. It's up to you to distinguish the pros and cons, and then decide whether to install it.
3. The installation of the foot stainless steel side bar will reduce the chassis to a certain extent because the installation requires the installation of a bracket, which is usually lower than your original chassis height. The stainless steel side bar is not recommended to install when you often walk on a bad road, which is easy to be damaged.
1. The way to remove it: use a hot air blower to blow the stainless steel side bar, soften the glue and unplug it. A household hairdryer is also available. If not, go to a nearby decorating store and let them blow it off for you.
2. The stainless steel side bar is not only a decoration, it can also help the car to prevent scratches or not to touch it. Some small scratches or the car door adjacent to the parking lot have a certain protective effect.
Anti-scratch strips are increasingly becoming a piece of necessary equipment for car installation. WEIBO is located in Foshan City Guangdong Province China was founded in2015. We are a professional manufacturer specialized in designing, producing, and marketing automotive exterior decoration parts.