Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-20 Origin: Site
Stainless steel side bar, as an automobile component that has attracted more and more attention at present, is used to improve the stability of the car when driving. As currently, both drivers and passengers have continuously improved requirements for comfort while riding, the market for stainless steel side bars is also expanding.
What is the product description of the stainless steel side bar?
How to maintain the stainless steel side bar of cars?
What if the car's stainless steel side bar rusts?
1)The stainless steel side bar has no drilling installation.
2)The stainless steel side bar includes one brake light.
3) The stainless steel side bar201 or 304 is optional.
4) The stainless steel side bar can have customized logo cutting.
5) Aerodynamic and vehicle-specific product designed to perfectly complement your car body.
1. Stainless steel side bar was placed in the case of sun and rain, if not handled in time, small scratches will also cause damage to the body of stainless steel side bar, because the rain is acidic, stainless steel side bar will penetrate the interior and cause rust due to these small damages.
2. If you keep your car under a tree when it is not in use, the leaves on the roof must be removed.
3, and bird dung, the corrosion of stainless steel side bar has a great effect.
If you put your car in a canopy, which is covered with galvanized materials, if you park it frequently on rainy days, the acid will soak into the car with the rain. Stainless steel side bar will be corroded even if your car is often waxed for maintenance.
If it is not very serious, we can use very fine sandpaper dipped in water to gently polish the rust, completely wipe clean stainless steel side bar, and then coated with a layer of primer, to ensure that the rust will not expand or aggravate. If it's a new scratch, wipe it off and apply a direct primer. Usually, vehicles are equipped with a small pot of raw paint.
In addition, we can also buy paint pens in advance. After the primer dries, polish stainless steel side bar with water and sandpaper, and then color with paint pen.
Primers are used to prevent rust and increase finish adhesion. Don't be lazy and apply directly with a touch up pen. Small areas that are not obvious or stainless steel side bar areas can be modified in this way.
This is some relevant little knowledge about the use and maintenance of the stainless steel side bar. When we use cars, we must pay attention to these details and protect them in time to extend the service life of the stainless steel side bar. The quality of the stainless steel side bar also affects the use effect. WEIBO Auto Accessories Co., Ltd. has committed to providing the most suitable chemical solvents at a reasonable price. For more information, please connect them.